Fun Media is looking for a Sales Representative
Fun Media is looking for a sales representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
Sales Representative Requirements:
- Diploma in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com on or before 17th June 2022.
We’re hiring for the position of a Digital Marketing Intern
Fun Media is looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Intern. In this collaborative, entry-level role, you will get a chance to learn important skills and gain professional experience by working on campaigns with our digital marketing team. Our ideal intern candidate has graphic design skills to produce high-quality, trendy content for social media platforms, including Instagram and Facebook. Applicants should be current students in a 4-year post-secondary program, but recent graduates can also apply. Please send portfolio samples along with your resume to apply for this position.
Digital Marketing Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Support our digital marketing team
- Assist with social media campaigns
- Assist with email campaigns
- Assist with Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Produce website and social media content
- Complete other administrative tasks as needed
Digital Marketing Intern Requirements and Qualifications
- Current enrollment in a bachelor’s degree program (recent graduates considered)
- Prior internship experience a plus
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop and other content creation tools
- Graphic design skills
- Computer skills